Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm new to this place and I'm trying to link my networks together to reach more people with my music. I am a young musician and composer looking for exposure and work, so if you're the type of person who's interested in fresh new music, I may have something for you. If you want sheet music composed, I can do that. If you want recordings, I can do that, too.

Here is my Youtube channel: MERTx123 Jared Hoeft's Music
Aside from composing, I am an exceptional keyboardist and a decent drummer. If you like what you see on my Youtube, please let me know! I love hearing from people. If you need a piece of music written for any occasion and on any set of instruments, give me a call at 320-296-9492 and hire me for the task! Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment