Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Slew of New Projects!

Once again, I've been away from the internet life for quite a while. It's been about 3 months now since my last major post (sorry!) and so much has happened! After a considerable hiccup in my personal life, things seem to be more or less back on track and since I'm on "spring" break from school, I have finally found the time to write up a new post about my musical projects. As you can see below, the performance of Shards with the Concordia College Symphonia was a huge success, and thanks to my friend Bryan's camera skills, I have a wonderful recording of the event! Also, my bassoon and saxophone duet from last year, "Inner Unity," will have a reading and recording session soon, and the results should be on Youtube! I finished my percussion ensemble composition, and I have moved on to several new projects. I'd love to say more about them right now, but that will have to wait for later! :) Off to listen to medieval music...

No comments:

Post a Comment